Re: http installs keep failing at anaconda.

On 10/13/06, Justin Conover <justin conover gmail com> wrote:
Anyone else try using the rescuecd.iso or boot.iso to do an install?

I keep getting bailed out for the last week or so.

Two days ago I had some problems but today everything went fine (i386
rescuecd.iso from 12-Oct-2006, VNC installation via http).

Regards,
  Dawid