Re: Working on the rawhide extras (Is it broken now?)

On Sun, 2006-10-15 at 16:24 -0400, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:
> Hi,
> I was using yum install to get the Fedora extras from rawhide.  I
> managed to get up through the letter "c" in terms of packages.
> Now, I am getting the following error:
> [root python yum]# yum install ddd
> Setting up Install Process
> Setting up repositories
> ftp://ftp.safe.ca/pub/clement-2.1/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4]
> IOError: [Errno ftp error] 550 Failed to change directory.
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: clement
> [root python yum]#
> Who/What by the way is clement???
Clement is an application working as an E-mail server firewall, its main
purpose is to trap most of the unwanted mail (SPAM) at the earliest
possible stage. Making your usual E-mails server
(sendmail,postfix,exim...) free to do the real E-mail dispatching job,
without need to bounce E-mail from false originator to everywhere.

Clement can work standalone, using 'clamav' to detect Viruses and
'spamassassin' to check about SPAM contents. Viruses are rejected first
hand (returning the virus name to the real SMTP originator not to a
forged address), detected spam are stored within a system quarantine

> Any ideas, how to work around this one?

I disabled clement.repo
What does clement have to do with yum???