Re: [OT] nouveau packages for Fedora

On 10/16/06, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette insight rr com> wrote:
I could only get some garbled output compared to the nv driver.

What kind of card do you have (chipset)? Could you upload somewhere
your Xorg.0.log? Is nouveau kernel module loaded?

It would be nice if you could contact directly with developers of
nouveau (#nouveau on irc.freenode.net). I'm only a dumb packager who
wants to make testing a bit easier.

I changed nv to nouveau in the config file.

Actually, this should be done automatically after reboot. I used
scripts from xorg-x11-drv-nvidia package from rpm.livna.org ;-)

I could not find the other programs as described on the webpage referenced.

Which programs do you mean?

Regards,
   Dawid