Re: [OT] nouveau packages for Fedora

On 10/16/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Wouldnt it be easier for testers if you get this package into
extras-devel repository?

I'm not sure whether it's feasible. It uses drm from git repo, so it
replaces drm.ko and other modules from kernel package. It's against
Extras guidelines. I presume that Dave Jones will tell "other my dead
body" ;)

Regards,
  Dawid