Re: system-config-kickstart documentation errors

oldman wrote:

Kwan Lowe wrote:

It's all minor stuff, but system-config-kickstart is probably the most useful thing
out there for me, especially with the inclusion of Xen virtualization. I'm demo'ing
this utility for some AIX admins who are used to NIM (Network Installation Manager),
and they'll likely be hitting these docs.

	Hi Kwan.

It would be a good idea to report this in the proper list
(fedora-docs-list). I'm sure they'll fix it up!

Fedora documentation team is not responsible for in package documentation. It should be reported as bugs in http://bugzilla.redhat.com instead.

Rahul