Re: Default ip6tables rules

Dawid Gajownik wrote:

My University got few weeks ago IPv6 addresses from RIPE so I have now chance to test IPv6 protocol :-) I started searching for IPv6 enabled hosts in the Internet. ping6 worked, so had traceroute6. I could not connect to ftp/www sites, though. I started wireshark and noticed, that apps do not finish three-way handshake (no ACK packet). Disabling ip6tables service resolved the problem...

Search the list archives using the keyword "ip6tables". We just had a discussion about this last week.

Jay