Re: titlebars with aixgl and nvidia drivers fc6

Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
Hello all,
after applying what explained in various postings, I can enable
desktop effects in my updated fc6 system with 9625 beta nvidia drivers
(installed by nvidia package) under the preferences submenu.
Only problem is about titlebars and windows borders disappearing.
Found some threads about this, but nothing solving my problem.
They suddenly appears as I disable again desktop effects.

Make sure gnome-window-decorator is running, otherwise it's nVidia's bug.

- ajax