Re: Oops! NFS-utils pushed out again as an FC6 update...

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

*grumble* I have no idea how that snuck back in again.

No problem, just wanted to make sure you guys knew so you could take it off. Or in this case...

This time we've used the Fedora Orbital Laser to nuke it.

Is that going to be in FC6? :-)

E-mail: sebenste weather admin niu edu                                  ***