Re: Another slip in the FC6 schedule

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 06:43, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Out of interest, other packages updated in FC6 since I was told that it
> was far too late to destabilise FC6 by introducing the fixed packages
> are as follows:

A good chunk of these were multilib conflict fixes, a few security fixes, and
quite a few actual bug fixes.  Hardly any should have been new features or 3+
months of pent up changes suddenly released into a package.  Each update was
evaluated on a case by case basis for change, impact, and what would happen
if we left it out.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora