Re: titlebars with aixgl and ATI drivers fc6

Curiously, I have a similar issue (or did the last time I tried it), but
with an ATI video card. In my case the "yumex" app doesn't get window
decorations, but all the other apps I tired do get them. Almost like
compiz imagines that yumex told it to ignore its windows (though no
other window manager I've tried ignores the yumex windows).