XMMS Streaming issues.

Hi all,

I've been starting to listen to http://www.di.fm streams using XMMS and I've noticed that these streams just seem to stop. The status looks like it should still be playing, but audio stops...

I'm pretty sure that it isn't a buffering issue - as the buffer size makes no difference - nor does any of the UI change to indicate it's buffering at all...

I'm using the xmms-mp3 package from Livna to play the MP3s, and using ALSA as an output... I've tried using both mmap mode non-mmap mode but it doesn't seem to make much difference...

Has anyone else come across this and maybe solved this issue?

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz crc id au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au