Re: Using yum for FC6 rawhide and extras

Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:
Since, I can't specify the name of the repo that I want to check against
on the command line, then I could just disable the repo
in /etc/yum.repos.d.  This is inconvenient just for checking what is
available.

yum --disablerepo=repo1 --disablerepo=repo2 list available
Also, the following works okay:
yum list available "*" |grep development
yum list available "*" |grep extras-devel