Re: FC6 yum error

OK ...Busted...
OSNews had and article about FC6 being pushed to mirrors. I found one, downloaded and installed. So far do good. First thoughts.

Installer is nice ..
Proprietary NVidia beta drivers will not install .
The stock nv driver makes everything look a little blurred.
Gnome is snappy and responsive.

So far so good.