Upgrade with anaconda and enabling repos

Hi.
I was able to download some leaked FC6-CDs (SHA1SUM and signature was
fine) and tried to upgrade through anaconda. I noticed, that there were
no option to enable external repositories (like extras or livna) within
the upgrade process.
My question is: is this the supposed behaviour or missed I something
because the repos are not public for the moment? Or did I missed the
integration of extras and livna within the upgrade process?

Sebastian