Re: Announcing Fedora Core 6 (Zod)

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, dragoran wrote:

Kwan Lowe wrote:
that's great, but where are the torrents?

I'm grabbing the DVD now, but pushing up more than I'm downloading at this point (65
hours till completion :< ).

same here (x86_64 torrent)
6d 12h left.... :(

Mine is claiming 24 hours or so, but it is picking up speed. Once it gets really going, I expect it finishing sometime tonight.

The torrents always seem to start out slow, then pick up speed. (At least for me.) I have a 3-5meg DSL line. That might make a difference.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink