Re: Announcing Fedora Core 6 (Zod)

alan wrote:
Mine is claiming 24 hours or so, but it is picking up speed. Once it gets really going, I expect it finishing sometime tonight.

The torrents always seem to start out slow, then pick up speed. (At least for me.) I have a 3-5meg DSL line. That might make a difference.

I have a 6mbit cable connecteion and download speed is 7.9kb/s :(