Re: Fedora Core 6 Test Update: nautilus-2.16.0-7.fc6

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 17:39, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> I cannot get any updates.  I am running test version.
> yum tells me that there are no packages for update

A) you're running a test version which is now dead.  B) you're repos are
pointing to development and extras-development which means that you'll start
getting packages for the next Fedora release, not updates to FC/E6.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora