macromedia or firefox or fcr6 issue ?

first of all, thanks for Zod, good job, I love it.

while checking out ATI's website for linux driver downloads, I came across this strange issue,

i cannot see the menu system properly because the macromedia animation is forcing itself ontop of every other menu

look at the screenshot to see what I'm talking about,

http://www.linux-noob.com/forums/uploads/post-1-1161757063.png

firefox is as shipped with fcr6 (1.5.0.7) and macromedia 7 installed via a normal 'plugins are required, please install - then next next next in firefox..

as you can see this problem makes the website in question unusable,

so whats wrong here, firefox, macromedia or ati's website or fedora core release 6 ?

any idea how to fix this ?

cheers
anyweb

Find accommodation FAST with MSN Search! http://search.msn.ie/