Re: macromedia or firefox or fcr6 issue ?

On 10/25/06, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca cecchi gmail com> wrote:

I'm using the beta 9 for linux, downloaded here with my fc6:

same issue with flash player 9 beta

but it's not a FC6 problem:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_15523

The WMODE parameter is supported only on some browser/Flash Player version combinations. If the WMODE parameter is not supported, the Flash movie will always display on top.

it's only a designer's bad choice