Re: fc6 install fails: No handler for logger yum.YumBase

Neal Becker wrote:
sean wrote:

I'm trying to upgrade fc5 - fc6. Got fc6 dvd iso over
bittorrent. sha1sum matches. media check is OK.

I get to " Checking dependencies in packages selected for
installation"

and the blue bar shows 0%

Then "No handler could be found for logger "yum.YumBase" "

Couldn't find anything in bugzilla. There some magic needed
here?

sean

Patience?

I saw this message, and it was harmless.  On my 2GHz 64-bit machine, 7200
rpm, 1G mem, it sat there for 30 min to 1 hour.  Eventually it did
complete.

OK.

I'll try overnight.

We should've had another rc.