Re: gdmgreeter, gdmlogin, dbus-launch segfaulting

The problem I am seeing is that every time I boot,
I get an error stating that the default greeter has
crashed and an alternative greeter is going to
be tried.  Unfortunately, afaict, no alternative greeter is
actually tried and I am stuck.  I worked around this by
enabling Autologin, thereby bypassing the greeter.
Now I will try downgrading gdm.

Thanks,
      Miles