Re: fc6 install fails: No handler for logger yum.YumBase

Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Wednesday 25 October 2006 21:02, sean wrote:
>> We should've had another rc.
>
> Why?  Because of one benign error message?

There is IMHO a _serious_ issue here.  The update hangs for a _very_ long
time with no user feedback that it isn't dead.  This is on a very fast
machine with lots of memory.

Believe me - there about to be a flood of complaints about this.  I can't
wait to see what happens when someone with a more modest machine tries
this.