FC6 NFS install fails (Error running transaction)

Hi,

I thought I would try a fresh install:

Has anyone seen the following?

While doing an NFS-based install and selecting all of the optional
packages in every category:

Dialog box states:
Error running transaction
There was an error running your transaction,
for the following reason(s): file conflicts

The above dialog only prompts me with a reboot option, hmmmm?

At the bootom the progress bar shows about 60% complete toward
installation.

Directly below the installation progress bar it states:
Installing system-config-bind-4.0.1-2.fc6.noarch (8 MB)
The Red Hat BIND DNS Configuration Tool.

Okay, so now I need to figure out what packages conflict and start again
hoping I don't find the same trouble???  The conflict resolution stage
should start before the installation, right?

Nevertheless, any help or recommendations are welcomed.