Gnome/Emacs: <ctrl>-_ not working?

Hi,

I'm running "rawhide" FC, and as of about a week ago or so, the key bindings for "Undo" in Emacs (<ctrl>-_) no longer works (it echoes back an _ character). I'm 100% positive I have not changed anything in my .emacs configurations. I'm using Gnome, so I'm guessing something is intercepting the key before it hits emacs?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Leif