Problem with xscreensaver on rawhide

Hi,

I'm not sure which component control this, but the rawhide update today
(26th Oct) seems to have borked xscreensaver. Simply put, you can't
enter the password to unlock the system and have to restart X to get
anywhere.

What do I need to file a bug against for this?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron
"Ich kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger,