Re: firefox x86-64 crashes on print

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Thursday 26 October 2006 14:33, sean wrote:
Obviously no one else is seeing this, or the b'zilla entry
would have lots of traffic.

I managed to hit this today, but on a frankenboxen that started as FC5 and
moved through rawhide to psuedo FC6.  I was going to do a fresh install on
another system to duplicate before filing any bugs.

I have a feeling I saw this bug already in bugzilla..

--
Jesse Keating

Adam Pribyl