Re: new problem with graphical login

df -h
?

2006/10/28, Mick Mearns <off_by_1 yahoo com>:
Hi;
 after this mornings update I cannot log into X.

I am running FC6-test, with devel and extras-devel repos only.

After I login at the graphical prompt I get a warning box:

"Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds.
If you have not logged out yourself, this could mean that there is some
installation problem or that you may be out of diskspace.
Try logging in with one of the failsafe sessions to see if you can fix
the problem."

"view details (~/.xsessions-erros file)"

"localuser mick being added to access control list
Launching a SCIM daemon with socket FrontEnd...
Creating backend...
Starting SCIM as daemon
Launching a SCIM process with X11
Creating backend"