Re: new problem with graphical login - FIXED

On Sun, 2006-10-29 at 03:00 -0800, Dwaine Garden wrote:
> I did the same thing and even grabbed the files from the same ftp
> When rpm was updating, there were two script failures, reboot.  I'm
> hosed.

When you all are grabbing the older glibc to reinstall it, are you
grabbing the one for your arch?  As in i686 instead of the 386?  Don't
know if that is the problem but it might be.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"