Re: Fedora Core 6 Common Issues

hello,

Rahul Sundaram schreef:
Hi

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/FC6Common

We are in pretty good shape for this release. If you have any bugs that needed to be added to this page and you have wiki access, go ahead or let me know with the bugzilla report number. Offlist even.
Rahul

Well I have bug #196923 with a workaround available. (for as far as I can see it is as simple as renaming /etc/udev/rules.d/60-wacom.rules to /etc/udev/rules.d/10-wacom.rules) But I don't know if it's common enough. It only for people using an wacom-tablet.

regards,
Arnout Lok