Re: Almost everything is segfaulting after yum update

David Nielsen wrote:
søn, 29 10 2006 kl. 15:50 -0800, skrev Peter Gordon:

I wouldn't say fixes.. work around it till Jacub gets glibc rebuilt with
his patch listed in the bugreport seems more accurate. I have no doubt
that this will be resolved shortly, in the meantime I welcome you all to
Development.. it does eat babies every now and again.

But at least it should get the system in a working state again.

- David Nielsen

Well, now many things run - but not X - X segfaults in _dl_relocate_object.

So now I'm running Mozilla in a VNC session displayed on the old SGI Indy I keep around to use on special occasions like this.