yum broken

sidney dunham sidd at megalink.net
Fri Sep 1 14:39:01 UTC 2006

Yum is broken after the most recent update. could anyone tell me how to
get it going again. package manager and piruit are are also broken.
Some one mentioned about reverting to fedora core 5 yum how would I go
about that. I retreived the RPMS from the development list. could not
install from terminal said they conflicted with yum-2.9.5-3. Can not
remove yum-2.9.5-3 because of dependencies with yum-metadata-parser.
Have Googled this no help there. Does anyone have any ideas. All help
would be appreciated Thanks in advance
                                     Sidney Dunham