Re: fonts look horrible after recent FC5 update

On Friday 01 September 2006 16:09, Neal Becker wrote:
> Anyone else seeing this?  Fonts suddenly all look awful.  Maybe something
> broke with anti-aliasing?

  Let me guess. You are using kde, if you go the control center, Appearance &
Themes, Fonts.

	Deselect "Use antialiasing for fonts" and then Apply.
	Select "Use antialiasing for fonts" and then Apply.

	Restart and it should work.

	Rex knows the detailed steps better than me. :-)
--
José Abílio