Re: fonts look horrible after recent FC5 update

NB> Anyone else seeing this?  Fonts suddenly all look awful.  Maybe
NB> something broke with anti-aliasing?

You don't give a whole lot of information, so I'm not sure if this
will help, but I found that after a recent set of upgrades (both KDE
and the nvidia drivers) one user had lost font antialiasing.  I made
sure it was turned on in the KDE control panel and all was well.

 - J<