Status of FC6 on Mac Pro?

Title: Status of FC6 on Mac Pro?

Greetings all,

I've search the recent archives here and googled for an insight into FC6 support for the quad-xeon based Mac Pro, but came up dry.

Can anyone clue me in as to current status, bootability and/or how I can help with testing to move the markers forward?

My attempt to boot FC6T2 x86_64 DVD seemed to get well into the EFI phase, but subsequently blanked out (S-ATA issue?, dunno).

Any/all insights or pointers greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
/p2