Install Report 2006-09-01: repodata missing (ncsu mirror)

The install today fails because the repodata XML file is missing.

This is probably an error in the mirrors from a bad push or something.
I rsync against the NCSU mirror at irregulr intervals.  Two rsyncs on
the development mirror today did not correct the missing information.

?Question?

Can I run createrepo locally to fix this, or is there missing information
on all the mirrors that I'd need?

--Wolfe