Re: Run Program...?

Tom Horsley wrote:
I could swear there used to be a menu item somewhere to
popup a dialog to let me type in an arbitrary program
name to run, but I was just looking for it in a GNOME
session of FC6t2, and if its there, it is well hidden.

Is this another GNOME helpful "improvement" like no
text field for typing (or pasting) a path
in the file selection dialog?

Has been that way from FC5 onwards. The dialog box still exists. Alt+F2.

Rahul