Yum failure with latest rawhide

I think I've already seen this mentioned already, is this still due to
fail and is being fixed?

I mirror rawhide from a mirror, which I *think* is updated (udpates
every 2-4 hours or so I think).

[Errno 4] IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: rawhide

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"