Removing unwanted xorg-x11-drv packages

Just playing with a new system install from FC5 (currently updating to rawhide), and I noticed there's a lot of xorg-x11-drivers that I don't require... is there a way to remove these? as if I just try, say, "rpm -e xorg-x11-drv-vmware" then it says that it can't be removed because it's required by xorg-x11-drivers.

The first thing I thought of was to try --force, but then I remembered that --force only works for install and upgrades of packages.

Is this possible in FC?

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz crc id au