Re: Removing unwanted xorg-x11-drv packages

romal gmx de wrote:
Hi,

The first thing I thought of was to try --force, but then I
remembered that --force only works for install and upgrades of
packages.

rpm --erase --nodeps foobaa

should help.

No. Thats a good way to end up with broken systems. The packaging is deliberately done since we dont have a way to install drivers on demand currently. It was discussed a while back in fedora-devel list when we switched into modular Xorg.

Rahul