Re: Removing unwanted xorg-x11-drv packages

dragoran wrote:

In the future, if we have the ability to install drivers on demand, the packaging might be changed but it might not be worth the pain (put a disc or setup a network) for a short amount of space saving.
but this should also work if a user don't have a internet connection (asking for a cd/dvd or anything like this)

I already mentioned that we need to handle discs above.

Rahul

Ps: Trim your quotes.