MadWifi drivers and FC6t2

Has anyone gotten the MadWifi drivers working in FC6t2?

I have yet to get them to build. Not certain what I am doing wrong as I have built them many times before with no trouble. I noticed that the AT repository did not have it built either.

Known problem or am I missing something. (Could be I am missing the sharutils, but that should give me a different error.)

I have tried both the current "stable" tarball and current svn.

Thanks!

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink