Re: Ghastly rendering of grub splash; drip gone

Quoting Jay Cliburn <jacliburn bellsouth net>:
I like the new DNA grub splash, but it's rendered horribly on my system
by whatever grub uses to do it.  I mean really, *really* badly.  Also,
I notice that the nice "leaf drip" default wallpaper is gone, in favor
of a blank desktop.  Is this the responsible package?

I noticed this today as well. Was just about to post something, however it definitely looks "funky" :P

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz crc id au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au