Re: rawhide report: 20060906 changes

It segfaulted for me, too. I had to remove lock files, rebuild rpm db
and clean yum before I got it working again.

On 9/6/06, Tom Diehl <tdiehl rogueind com> wrote:
On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, ronald wrote:

> hi
> after todays update and a run of "yum update":
>
> Deprecated constant TYPE_INTERFACE during plugin initialization.
> Please use TYPE_INTERACTIVE instead.
> Setting up Update Process
> Setting up repositories
> Reading repository metadata in from local files
> No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion

Is this indicative of a plugin needing update?? I too am seeing this.

I also ended up with a corrupt rpmdb. yum segfaulted and then the DB was
corrupt.

rm'ing the lock files was not enough to recover. I had to also rebuild the
rpmdb. So far that seems to have fixed it.

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl               tdiehl rogueind com             Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com