yum.cron

I just completed setting up rawhide on a new drive.  I went to start
the yum service and lo and behold there is no yum service.  And
googling is not coming up with any insight into either why the yum
package no longer supplies a daily yum cron job or what the
replacement strategy might be.  So what happened to yum.cron?

Thanks,

-pmr