Rawhide install 9/10

Doing an local NFS install from a mirrored rawhide tree went without a
hitch this morning.  All the artwork seem to be there and looking good.
The background picture during the rhgb seemed to be a little small
(should it be wider or something?) but looked fine.

Post install, when running system-config-display the modes and such
didn't get inserted into my /etc/X11/xorg.conf file, but selecting the
correct monitor did.  I have a copy of a good xorg.conf file I keep as
backup and use it.

Haven't had a chance to see how evolution does with the no highlighting
after an email is deleted, so will try to check that again here soon as
a few emails get here.

Otherwise, the isnstall went good and everything seems to be working OK.

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"