Re: Widescreen artwork?

On Sun, 2006-09-10 at 17:45 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that this
> is not possible in GRUB.

That's fair enough then.

>   However, the gdm theme autoadjusts to the
> default resolution,

That doesn't work for me - it appears stretched. I looked through the
FedoraDNA gdm theme and I can't anything that would make it possible for
the theme to appear correct in a 16:9 screen.

There's a solid color background taking up 100% and on top of that there
is an image in 4:3 format also taking up 100%.

But maybe I just don't understand the gdm theme xml.

>  and at least the defalut wallpaper is included in
> widescreen and other non-4:3 versions.

Thanks. I found the widescreen version in /usr/share/backgrounds/images.
Shouldn't it also appear by default in the background chooser?
--
Mads Villadsen <maxx krakoa dk>