Re: Keyboard stops responding when using gnome-terminal

Quoting Tom Horsley <tomhorsley adelphia net>:
On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 23:31 +1000, Steven Haigh wrote:
the only difference I can tell is that the gnome-
terminal prompt goes from it's normal box to a hollow box

There was a thread earlier about focus being lost
sometimes, but I thought the latest FC6t2 updates
fixed it. Perhaps you just need to run yum and
get all up to date.

This system always stays up to date to within a day or two :| I wish it was that easy :\

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz crc id au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au