Re: GDM login screen

Rahul wrote:
David Nielsen wrote:
tir, 12 09 2006 kl. 11:53 -0400, skrev Clyde E. Kunkel:
After updating to rawhide today, saw the new gdm login screen for the first time. AWESOME!!! Really love it. Nice work folks.
--

I hate to be the party pooper, but I differ in opinion. It's way to dark
for it's own good and it makes wrong assumptions on string lengths

- David Nielsen

Both of these problems are already noted in fedora-art list. Diana Fong did some changes to make the background lighter. To see the results, click on the modified background link at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC6ThemeModifications

If you have still have string length issues file a bug report against redhat-artwork component in bugzilla.

Rahul

Might be monitor specific and even subject to viewer's tastes, but I still like it.

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)