The pretty Fedora screen saver password dialog gone?

I just installed FC5 on a PC and am in the middle of upgrading it to rawhide, and I noticed that this machine I'm on now doesn't have the pretty Fedora screensaver unlock/password dialog.

Anyone know where this went or how it can be re-enabled?

On my rawhide laptop, I only get a grey dialog box, not the one with the pretty Fedora teardrop thing. I've checked my theme and it is the "Clearlooks" one.....

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz crc id au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au