Re: FC6T3 Install results

Matthias Clasen wrote:

gconf-editor is not in the default install for FC6. But the presence or
absence of gconf-editor has no influence on what preferences are
visible. And in fact, I see the "always open in browser window" checkbox
in a default install without gconf-editor.

Matthias

Hey, it's not nice to make an old coot think he's losing his mind! I tested your statement by removing gconf-editor and rebooting, and guess what? The checkbox is still there!

I swear I was sober and lucid the first time I went looking for it to get rid of the spatial view, and could not find it. If I have time tomorrow, I'll try a new install and try to duplicate the package selection as closely as I can. If it isn't there this time, I'll make a screen shot. If it is there, I'll ....

Thanks.  Gerry